2007-10-11

CPU collection

I started to collect CPUs this year in spring. The first item was HP PA-8700 PA-RISC cpu. By date I am posting this post there are 18 processors in my collection. I defined that I would collect only non x86 architecture cpus and not in DIP package. Because of this most processors are RISC ones. There is also one Itanium cpu, one Motorola 68040 cpu and two exceptions (Intel Pentium4 2.0 GHz Socket 423 and AMD K6-2+ 500MHz), however, they are working in my secondary computers. These cpus were released by ten different manufacturers and represents 10 different architecture families. You can look at photos of most of them in here (still 5 or 6 missing). Photos aren't professional, however, you can see what I have. I will add more photos when I will find time. Later I expect to write some posts about architectures I have.

No comments: