2011-01-06

About eComStation reviews

Happy new year and hello again. As I went more public with my first eComStation review and promised to write other ones I feel responsibility to warn you that unfortunately other reviews may not happen at all or they will be quite late (with no time frame anymore). Though I use eComStation for some time on real hardware and try to make some drafts I just don't have enough time and motivation to write a good review right now. Firstly I changed my job recently I need a lot of learning, secondly I still prefer other aspects like hardware testing, cpu collection and OSes which I use as primary ones (like NetBSD, Fedora Core) which eats a lot of time too. One article was published in OS2 World.com recently which shares some similar points I wanted to cover so I guess I'll try to take some more time into this without any promises anymore. Sorry one more time and I hope these reviews (or review) will happen. I plan to look at eComStation from desktop OS point of view as more specific uses requires more knowledge of available software and more practical usage. I've never planned that.

No comments: